Healthy bowel movements and regular bowel movements every day are a sign of good health. Of course, a healthy body is really important to all of us. Then if the stool is found to be too thin and not shaped, what are the reasons for the lack of stool? What should I do if the stool is not formed?
What are the reasons for not forming stool?
1. Unclean diet
Due to unclean diet, infections such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella, and Shigella cause diarrhea, which causes the stool to form and often dilute.
2. Enteritis caused
Enteritis due to drug abuse, viral infections, etc. can also cause the stool to form and become thinner.
3. Caused by indigestion
Irregular diet, eating too much, eating foods that are not easily digested, or food retention in the stomach due to insufficient gastric motility, causing the stool to not form, many times, and becoming thin.
4. Gastrointestinal disorders
Due to gastrointestinal dysfunction, the stool is not formed and thinned, and it often manifests as constipation and diarrhea alternately.
What to do if the stool does not form?
1. Don't eat. In addition to eating less from the total, we must also resolutely eat less meat, cold food, beer, cold drinks, and seafood. These are mostly cold foods that are not easy for the human body to digest.
2. Hyperactivity. Chinese medicine believes that movement gives birth to yang. If conditions permit, we suggest that you do not sit every day. It is difficult to treat the disease that comes out. Exercise whenever you can. Speeding up your blood circulation will remove moisture from your body.
3. Reduce the pressure. Regulating mood, happy mind, are conducive to gastrointestinal operation; worry, depression will hinder the digestive system.
4. Ai Zhi. Chinese medicine believes that heat is cold and cold is hot. Ai Zhi uses this principle. Spleen massage is also good.
5. Eat less.
"Do what you can." What does that mean? Eat less to reduce the burden on your gastrointestinal tract. People today are not hungry and sick, but they are basically all overnourished. Traditional Chinese doctors often say that the spleen and stomach are mostly edible and indigestible. To put it plainly, they are full. Most of these people have yang deficiency constitution, their hands and feet are easy to be cold, and they have appetite, but they often cannot digest them, and some even eat what they pull. Therefore, to regulate this part of the people, it is not to take medicine, but to adjust the diet structure and frequency.
6, eat more heads.
The main ingredient of Wotou-corn, Chinese medicine believes that corn is flat and sweet, enters the liver, kidney, and bladder meridian, diuretic and swelling, hepatobiliary, spleen and dampness, adjusts appetizer, Yifei Ningxin, Qing Damp heat and other functions. Because the head is too rough, it is hard to eat, and it is really difficult to swallow. But because of this, the time that the head of the wok stays in the mouth will be prolonged accordingly. In this way, the saliva has enough time to stir and contact the food to help the food digestion and absorption.
7. If you want to have a good bowel movement, you must carefully record what you eat the first day, and then repeatedly verify which food is best for you. After all, everyone's constitution is different. Therefore, the best conditioning plan is only You are the best doctor to adapt to this person.
The above is all about "What are the reasons for the lack of stool?" I hope to help you.