Mangosteen is a famous tropical fruit. Mangosteen pulp is rich in dietary fiber, sugars, vitamins, and mineral elements such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium. What are the functions, effects and contraindications of mangosteen? This article introduces you in detail:
The effectiveness of mangosteen:
Mangosteen contains a special substance, which has the effects of reducing dryness, cooling and antipyretics, which makes mangosteen able to dry durian. In Thailand, durian mangosteen is regarded as a "couple fruit". If you eat too much durian and get on fire, eating a few mangosteens will alleviate it. Mangosteen is rich in protein and lipids, which has a good nourishing effect on the body, and has a good conditioning effect on frailty, malnutrition and after illness.
Mangosteen is also known as "after fruit". In addition to its sweet taste, mangosteen also played a role in ancient Southeast Asian medicine. Traditionally, mangosteen was used to control the temperature of fever and prevent various skin infections. .
Mangosteen is cool. It can effectively remove the heat and poison accumulated in the human body, and can reduce the occurrence of bad symptoms such as dry mouth and constipation and yellow urine. If you get angry in the hot summer, you can eat mangosteen to lower the fire and dry it. The effect is very good.
Mangosteen pulp is rich in dietary fiber, which can promote gastrointestinal digestion to a certain extent, and can also promote the excretion of toxins in the human body.
Mangosteen contains very rich nutritional value. Among them, mangosteen contains very rich protein and lipids. It has a good nutritional supplementary effect on the human body, especially for people who are malnourished, weak, and post-ill. Very good health effects.
Mangosteen contains a substance that has the effect of clearing heat and cooling, so often eating mangosteen can also have a fire-reducing effect, and it can relieve the body's heat and make the body cooler.
The role of mangosteen:
1. Mangosteen not only has anti-oxidant ability, but also helps to improve the health of the immune system. It is good for body and mind. The whole mangosteen is useful, but because of the cold nature of mangosteen, it must be avoided from watermelon, soybean milk, beer, cabbage, mustard, winter melon lotus leaf soup Eat the same cold food, if you accidentally eat too much, you must use ginger sugar to boil ginger tea.
2. Mangosteen has the effect of clearing heat and moisturizing. Mangosteen is a kind of fruit suitable for eating in autumn. This is because it has a good moisturizing effect, and it can alleviate the dry throat, getting angry, etc. caused by autumn dryness.
3. Mangosteen has fire reducing effect.
4. Mangosteen treats spleen deficiency and diarrhea, thirst and dryness, burns, burns, eczema, stomatitis.
5. Mangosteen soup specifically treats acne: In summer, it is easy to develop acne, that is, acne. Mangosteen soup can have a good therapeutic effect on acne, indigestion, dull skin and obesity caused by excessive nutrition and dryness. .
6. Mangosteen has the effect of nourishing the body. Mangosteen is rich in lipids and proteins, which has a conditioning effect on the body, so eating daily mangosteen is a good energy supplement for the body.
7. Mangosteen has the effect of beauty skin. The vitamin C and vitamin E contained in mangosteen have anti-oxidant effects, so for the skin, it can maintain skin elasticity and at the same time whiten the skin.
8. The mangosteen is rich in dietary fiber, which can absorb water to swell and soften the body's feces. It can also strengthen the peristalsis of the intestine and promote digestion.
9. At the same time, dietary fiber can increase the body's satiety and help control weight. It is very suitable for people who lose weight.