As everyone knows, soft-shelled turtle is a kind of nutrient-rich kitchen ingredients. Soft-shelled turtle soup is the best way to preserve nutrition. So how to make soft-shelled turtle soup drink? Let's take a look.
How to make turtle soup
Red Ginseng Huaiqi Turtle Soup
Ingredients: 800 grams of soft-shelled turtle, 8 grams of longan meat, 5 grams of Chinese wolfberry, 3 grams of red ginseng, 2 grams of Huaishan, and a few ginger slices.
Seasoning: 2 g salt, 2 g chicken powder, 4 ml cooking wine.
1. Boil water in a casserole and pour in ginger slices, red ginseng, Huaishan, longan meat, and wolfberry.
2. Then pour the washed turtle pieces and pour a little cooking wine.
3. Cover the lid and cook on low heat for about 1 hour until it is cooked.
4. Uncover, add salt and chicken flour, stir well, and cook until the ingredients taste.
5. Put the cooked soup into the bowl.
Huaishan Wolfberry Turtle Soup
Ingredients: 350 grams of soft-shelled turtle meat, 30 grams of Huaishan, 10 grams of Chinese wolfberry, and 5 grams of peel
Seasoning: 3g salt, 2g chicken powder, 4g pepper, 15g cooking wine, a little ginger
The practice of Huaishan wolfberry turtle soup
1. Wash the soft-shelled turtle meat, chop small pieces, and drain off the blood; wash Huaishan, Chinese wolfberry, and rind separately.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, add soft-shelled turtle meat, Chenpi, Huaishan, Chinese wolfberry, and ginger slices, add a little cooking wine, and boil over high heat.
3. Turn to low heat and cook for about 1 hour, season with salt, chicken powder, and pepper.
Yam longan turtle soup
Ingredients: 1 soft-shelled turtle (about 500 grams), 30 grams of yam, 20 grams of longan meat, 5 slices of ginger, shallots, cooking wine and salt.
The practice of yam longan turtle soup
1. Put soft-shelled turtles in warm water at 45 ° C to make them urinate.
2. Longan peeled off the shell; yam was cleaned, peeled and cut into 5 cm long sections.
3. Burn the soft-shelled turtle, scrape off the black mucous membrane of the back shell, turn the turtle so that its belly is facing up, extend the head to the tail and cut the turtle's belly, then cut another one in the direction of the cross to remove intestines, head and claws, and wash.
4. Marinate the soft-shelled turtle with cooking wine, ginger, and green onion for 10 minutes, then put half of the ginger and green onion in the soft-shelled turtle's belly, and put the rest in the pot. At the same time, add the right amount of water, salt, and cooking wine to the pot. Stew until cooked.
Cordyceps Turtle Soup
Ingredients: 6 grams of Cordyceps, 500 grams of turtle, 2 grams of dried ginseng, 10 dried mushrooms, 10 grams of kelp, 5 grams of barley kernels, 6 grams of yam
Seasoning: Moderate amount of salt
The practice of Cordyceps turtle soup
1. After the turtle is slaughtered, clean it and cut into pieces; foam the kelp, wash away the sediment, cut into sections; foam the shiitake mushrooms, wash; remove the impurities and clean the cordyceps and ginseng; wash the rice kernels and Huai yam.
2. Put all the ingredients into the pot, add water, salt, and steam over high heat.
Antler gelatin turtle soup
Materials: 5 grams of velvet antler, 15 grams of gelatin, 300 grams of turtle meat, 10 grams of Huaishan, 5 grams of longan
Seasoning: Moderate amount of salt
The practice of antler gelatin turtle soup
1. Prepare soft-shelled turtle meat in water; wash antler, Huaishan, and longan separately.
2. Put soft-shelled turtle meat, velvet antler, gelatin, Huaishan, longan into a stew pot, add boiling water, cover the stew pot, simmer for 1 hour on medium heat and simmer for 2 hours on low heat.
3. Season with salt.
The above is the content of "How to make soft-shelled turtle soup drink these kinds of practices nutritious and delicious", I hope to help you.