Check it out-infringement complaints
The Chachaba platform is a new type of network platform established on the basis of map service life, which aims to provide netizens with practical life information. In view of the huge amount of information published by third parties on the platform, as a network service provider, Chachaba, in order to effectively protect rights holders, has formulated these guidelines for information that may be suspected of infringing on the rights and interests of rights holders in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. If you, as the right holder, believe that the information on the Chachaba platform violates your legal rights, you can notify us according to this guide and we will deal with it according to law.
I. Complaint Process
1. Complaint notice
The right holder believes that some content on the Chachaba platform is suspected of infringing its legal rights and interests, and may send a written complaint notice to the Chachaba. According to the "Regulations on the Protection of the Right to Propagate Information Networks" and "The Supreme People's Court's Provisions on Several Issues in the Application of Law in the Trial of Civil Disputes Involving the Use of Information Networks to Injure Personal Rights and Interests", the notice of complaint must include the following:
1.1 Rights holder information and relevant certification materials
(1) Personal complaint: The real name, contact phone number and email address of the right holder, the contact address, a photo or scanned copy of the ID card (Chinese citizen) or passport (foreign citizen).
(2) Complaint by the unit: name of the right holder, address of residence, contact person, telephone number and email address, notice of complaint (with official seal), business license (with official seal), etc.
(3) Complaints on behalf of others: In addition to the principal identity information and certification materials of both the complainant and the right holder required in (1) (2) above, a power of attorney signed or stamped by the right holder is also required.
1.2 Contents of the complaint
(1) The full title / name, network address, location description, etc. of the complained content is sufficient to accurately locate the relevant information of the infringing content.
(2) Types of rights infringed by the content of the complaint (such as: information network transmission rights, copyrights, reputation rights, portrait rights, etc.).
1.3 Preliminary Proof Material Constituting Infringement
(1) Complaints of copyright infringement
A. Proof of ownership of copyright: including but not limited to copyright certificate, trademark certificate, patent certificate, proof of the first public publication or release date of the work, creative manuscript, work creation time stamp issued by authoritative institutions, work filing certificate, etc. .
B. Proof materials that the complained content constitutes infringement: including but not limited to the valid content that the complained content constitutes an infringement of the copyright, trademark or patent right of the right holder.
(2) Complaints of infringement of personal rights
A. Specify the specific content of the complained information that is suspected of infringing the personal rights of the right holder.
B. The facts and detailed reasons for the content of the complaint infringing on the personal rights of the right holder.
1.4 Rights holder guarantee
The right holder shall ensure in the notice that the statement and the materials provided by the right holder are true, valid and legal, and guarantee to bear and compensate for the check. Because the content of the complaint is processed according to the notice of the right holder Total loss suffered.
2. Handling of notices of legal complaints
2.1 Check it. After receiving the notice of the complaint that the right holder meets the requirements of this guideline, the content of the complaint will be deleted or broken according to law as soon as possible.
2.2 For notifications of complaints that do not meet the requirements of this guideline, check it out and you have the right to temporarily suspend the processing until the right holder makes corrections.
2.3 For notifications of complaints about infringement of the rights of the right holders to spread information on the Internet, please check the complaints and transfer the notifications of complaints to the service object according to law. If the client submits a counter-notification in accordance with the law, check it and forward the counter-notification to the right holder. If the right holder has an objection to the counter-notification, according to the law, the right holder should and can directly handle related disputes with the client through administrative or judicial procedures.
Second, matters needing attention
1. The right holder shall provide a signed or signed written notice and a scanned copy of the relevant certification materials. In order to ensure the authenticity and validity of the relevant materials provided by the right holder, if you find it necessary, you can ask for the originals of the above materials, and please cooperate with them at that time.
2. If the right holder does not have a reasonable reason to provide the original certification materials, it should provide a copy (the copy should be signed or signed by the right holder).
3. If the certification materials are formed in a foreign country or in Hong Kong, Macao, or Taiwan, notary certification or other certification procedures required by law should be performed in the country or region in accordance with the law.
4. If the right holder has already initiated administrative or judicial dispute resolution procedures against the respondent, please submit the notice together with the relevant acceptance certificate and the evidence submitted to the dispute resolution institution for investigation, which will be beneficial to the handling of the complaint. .
Third, the notification method
Right holders can directly call the Chachaba platform phone: 0755-82177878 to file a complaint and submit relevant information under the guidance of the staff.