Although the wedding is beautiful, the process of organizing the wedding is very complicated. Therefore, when planning the wedding, it is performed long in advance. Now many people's weddings are completed in the hotel, so you must book the hotel in advance. And for the first time new couples, I do n’t know when the wedding banquet hotel is better. So, how early is the wedding banquet hotel suitable? What are the precautions for the hotel reservation? Let ’s take a look together.
How early to book a wedding reception
Once the wedding date is determined, it is necessary to start checking the dates of various hotels, especially during the wedding season such as May Day and National Day. Some high-end hotels are difficult to book, and some hotels with good reputation are generally All reservations need to be made 9-12 months in advance. Ordinary wedding venues need to be booked 3-6 months before the wedding. When booking a hotel, you must also have a relevant understanding of the hotel.
1. Before booking a wedding banquet hotel, we first need to determine the time of our wedding. This is what we need to inform people when booking a wedding banquet hotel;
2. Before booking a wedding banquet hotel, we also need to determine the price that we can afford. The wedding banquet hotel is different in star rating and price, and how much you can afford, just look in this range;
3. Before booking a wedding banquet hotel, we also need to determine the number of guests, because the wedding banquet hotel can provide more venues, the size of wedding banquets hosted by different venues is different, we need to make corresponding reservations;
4. Before booking a wedding reception hotel, we need a site survey. The information seen on the Internet will inevitably be false, and there will be suspicions of advertising. Seeing is believing. Therefore, when booking a wedding hotel, you must visit the site to understand the specific items included in the package before you can determine whether it meets your own standards. .
What are the precautions for wedding hotel reservations?
1. Before paying the deposit, you should ask how the deposit will be handled if the wedding is cancelled due to bad weather or unexpected events, and whether you will compensate for the loss. Do not forget to ask for a deposit receipt. Be aware of the number of seats that can be increased or decreased and how to handle the rest of the banquet.
2. When booking a banquet, the name of the banquet room must be listed on the order, so as to avoid overcrowding or scattered seats in the future.
3. Generally, when you choose to get married during the peak wedding period, you usually need to book early, especially for some popular places, you need to book one year or more in advance.
4. It is recommended to arrange a place for guests in advance to avoid improper arrangements due to busy schedule. In particular, some relatives and friends may have less harmonious relationships, or be more distant to avoid misunderstandings. It is best to arrange the seats in advance and assign a table number so that guests can take their place.
5. When setting up a banquet, there must be clear requirements for the main table, and there are no special restrictions for other guests.
6. In terms of dishes, please check with the banquet department for details. Pay attention to some bluff words, such as "Auspicious Sea Fresh" or "Dragon and Phoenix Hundred Years", and clearly specify the dishes. Abalone or shark fin. Whether the piglets are whole or partial should be clearly stated. .
7. Clearly ask the price of each service, such as tea, corkscrew, beer, soft drinks, snacks before the table and the total service charges.
8. When making a reservation, don't forget to arrange a newcomer's lounge and ask if there is any safe deposit box. The bride's room should not be too far away from the place where the banquet is located, and the area should not be too narrow. Ask if there is equipment for hanging evening dresses and ironing every month.
9. Each charge and service scope should be detailed in black and white. Do not promise orally.
10. The number of banquet seats to be budgeted should take into account the attendance rate of guests to avoid some embarrassing situations due to insufficient or excessive guests.
The above is how long in advance the wedding banquet hotel book the appropriate hotel booking related attention, I hope to help you!