When we get married, we will clean the marriage room in advance and prepare the bedding for marriage, and the bedding required for marriage is many, which makes many new people who get married for the first time mess up and do n’t know how to buy a marriage bed Supplies, then, what to buy for wedding bedding supplies? Now let ’s take a look at the recommendations of the wedding bedding supplies buying guide, what are the supplies that are said.
What to buy for wedding bedding
At present, there are many types of beds on the market, such as: spring beds, trampoline beds, bamboo beds, sofa beds, and wooden beds. Usually young people are not suitable for sleeping too soft, it is best to choose a wooden bed, and then put a mattress on the wooden bed, this is not only conducive to the hygiene of sleep, but also conducive to the life of new couples.
There are several types of mattress materials currently on the market, including: straw, pampas grass, silk wool, cotton, sponge, latex sponge and so on. Generally, when choosing a mattress, people will choose properties such as strong hygroscopicity, warmth, and non-toxicity. At the same time, the texture must be soft. The more flexible the better, the better the physical and mental health, and the convenience for newcomers to create the next generation.
Most people choose wedding bedding. They will choose silk fabrics. Silk fabrics are very bright in color, very soft and moist, and have high warmth and breathability. Quilt covers are divided into several types: cotton, polyester-cotton, silk, acrylic, silk, satin and other fabrics.
Nowadays people like to choose plastic pillows, foam plastic pillows, kapok pillows, down pillows and so on. Everyone is used to sleeping with different pillow heights. When choosing a pillow, it is better to choose a pillow that is as wide as the shoulders of the newcomer, and the best to choose a pure cotton fabric for the pillowcase.
5. Sheets and bedspreads
The bed cover can create a warm and romantic atmosphere. You should choose a festive big red bed sheet for marriage. It is best to choose a natural cotton bed cover. Natural cotton fibers have a good moisture absorption and breathability effect, and provide a soft, comfortable, and non-irritating good for newcomers. Sleep quality.
6, bed accessories
You can put a variety of jewelry supplies on the bedside of the wedding bed. You can choose some cute plush dolls. When choosing jewelry, pay attention to choosing colors that are similar to the color of the wedding room, so as not to give people a messy visual effect.
Recommended Wedding Bedding Guide
First, the fabric
For example: twill, plain weave, satin, printing, embroidery, jacquard and so on. Each fabric determines the price of this kit, from more than 100 to thousands. There are many places to spend money on getting married. Make a plan before choosing bedding to avoid exceeding your financial strength and affecting other purchases. Regardless of which material you choose, remember that you must choose a first-class product, although the same material, the first-class product is relatively expensive, and long-term use is still worth it.
The price of a set of bedding of the same fabric is very different, because the brand includes the cost of designing the layout, and the price will be relatively higher. You can choose when the economic conditions are superior. There are wide-width fabrics that are better in quality and more expensive than narrow-width fabrics. Some consumers do not understand these and do not pay attention to the problem of seams. You must pay attention to this problem when buying. So as not to buy bedding items that do not match the price.
1. Pure cotton fabrics are relatively soft, comfortable and not prone to static electricity. The best bedding should use natural cotton products with good hygroscopicity. Pure cotton fabrics absorb sweat and are soft, which is good for the sweat glands to "breathe" and be healthy. Soft to the touch, it is very easy to create a sleeping atmosphere. There is a better point, is to wash and take care of.
2. There are many types of pure cotton. The fabric is roughly divided into plain weave, twill and satin. Choosing different fabrics will produce different effects. Different visual effects create different atmospheres, and you can choose according to your own pursuit and taste when decorating. Plain weave fabric is rough and warm. It is a weaving method with longitudinal stagger. Compared with other fabrics, it has a rougher feel, but it is very strong.
3. The real quality of different types of fabrics is still their density, which is usually the number of yarns and yarns. Because the higher the density of the cloth, the better the quality of the cotton, the softer the feel, the more shiny, and the higher the production process requirements, so whether it is pure cotton or polyester cotton, the higher the density of the fabric, the better the quality it is good. The product can show noble and extraordinary, luxurious and elegant high-quality atmosphere.
1. Good bedding, regardless of whether the color is good or not, "work" is the first requirement of bedding. Exquisite, flat, no pinholes, etc. are also one of the guarantees of quality. When choosing bedding, you should also pay attention to the integrity and consistency of the pattern. If the small flower patterns on the left and right sides of the seam are symmetrical, the face and inner flower patterns are not reversed, and the stripes and lattices should be aligned and aligned.
2. All of the above are determined, and the rest is the pattern. The fabrics of bedding are generally made of 100% cotton, and they are generally used in patterns and patterns. These patterns include geometric patterns, flowers, birds, lines, broken flowers and fish bones, etc., to create magnificent, new, rural, romantic, casual, elegant, classical and other different styles, some bedspreads are set with various edges Lace, such as lotus leaf, etc., add a romantic atmosphere.
Third, the purchase conditions
1.From the perspective of environmental design
Home textile products used in the living environment are the prominent points in the overall harmony. The coordination with the room environment and the special features of the room must be considered, and the local decoration of the home environment and the overall style must be unified.
2. From the perspective of health care
Studies have shown that: 1/3 of a person's life is in a sleep state, and whether the human body can get sufficient rest during sleep has largely determined the health of the body. Advocating the health and environmental protection of household products, we have developed health care products such as cotton and linen series, chrysanthemum pillows, maifan stone pillows, latex pillows and neck pillows.
3. Starting from the purpose of purchase
If the gift-giving should depend on the gift-giving person, the newly-giving person should be more festive. When sending a newly relocated friend, consider the environment of the new home. For daily use, a simple, convenient and practical one-piece combination is a good choice. You can change colors frequently to create different atmospheres according to seasonal changes and personal needs.
4.From the perspective of seasonal change
The choice of bedding should change according to the change of the season. For example, in spring and summer, you can choose fresh and jumping colors to create a lively atmosphere. In winter, you can choose warm colors to enhance the warm visual effect. The quilt series is preferably about 3 kg in summer, about 4-5 kg in spring and autumn, and about 6-8 kg in winter. It also depends on personal habits and local climate.
The above is what to buy for wedding bedding. The related content recommended by the wedding bedding purchase guide, I hope to help you!